WOW Legion

Discussion in 'Gaming and Benchmarks' started by Peter Shemlock, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Peter Shemlock

Peter Shemlock

So I am an oldschool gamer - and I would like to see who else is.
    I used to play WOW in Vanilla and I will take it up again now that Legion comes out tomorrow. Who else will be gaming in Legion? Are you coming back or haven't you left

2. rwest

rwest

I played WOW once or twice. Good game, but I've never cared for paying to play. I did the trial a couple of times, but there's too many other games that you don't have to have a subscription to play. It's cheap enough, but why pay to play? I'll keep playing Elderscrolls and Dragon Age.

3. Kitanookami

Kitanookami

Seem we are in the same boat. I also played WoW since Vanilla to Burning Crusade. Sadly I have to abandon WotLK cuz I have serious problem to attend to at that time so really bad time since I've heard that it is the best expansion so far. After a pretty long time I back with Mist of Pandaria till WoD and then I quit, again. WoD somehow does not work 0ut for me and I cannot just pay the subscrition fee for something that I cannot enjoy. Till now Legion was already out, for most of the time people said that it is the best expansion so far after WotLK so I'm considering back to WoW again.

4. David M

David M Techphile.

I just installed and started playing Elder Scrolls Online. So far, so good. Just bought Witcher as well. Not played it yet.