Vesa mount for curved screens?

Discussion in 'Home Theater and Automation' started by duke-one, Jul 15, 2017.

1. duke-one

duke-one

Hello: Do curved monitors require special mounts? Considering a 43" or so with a ceiling mount. Only one mount I've seen said it was OK for curved screens. Duke

2. glc

glc Forum Administrator Staff Member

3. lisabrown69

lisabrown69

Although I agree with you to the point that people should research their questions before posting on it on a forum, I still feel it's a little harsh just linking to Google ;)

4. EzyStvy

EzyStvy Computing Professor Staff Member

Lisabrown69 - if you'll click on GLC's link you'll see it shows search results for the topic on hand.

5. lisabrown69

lisabrown69

my bad ..... Got a little "carried away" :smell:

6. duke-one

duke-one

Sorry all if I am abusing anyone's time. I consider coming here and asking a question research. Maybe I'm too quick in asking here versus internet search? Going to a group like this with a ? seems more "personal" which appeals to me. Duke Masters

7. glc

glc Forum Administrator Staff Member

I answered your question with a targeted Google search. I figured that would give you some place to start. Why did I do it? Because I did not know any specific answers to your question and figured that would be better than ignoring you.

8. duke-one

duke-one

GLC: I'm not upset with anyone just don't want to waste anyone's time. I do know how to search up anything but like going first to a familiar place. I go to Home Barista with espresso questions before doing a general search. Duke

9. David M

David M Techphile.

If it is tech related I usually start with a Google search. If Google cannot find anything or cannot find enough information, I ask questions here....unless it is more of a social topic, like in General Discussion.