Playstation Or xbox ..?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Benchmarks' started by olivia900, Jul 12, 2017.

1. olivia900

olivia900

which one do you prefer Playstation Or xbox suggest me

2. David M

David M Techphile.

My son is kind of a console guru. He has a college degree in game design. He says PlayStation for its variety of games.

3. Blaster3

Blaster3

4. Impulse

Impulse

I prefer Playstation because they have some really good exclusives that I like such as Uncharted series, God Of War series..etc. Many Xbox games are also available on PC now such as Forza..etc so theres less reason to getting one. However personally I save enough money on games with PC to justify it's higher hardware cost compared to Playstation.

5. David M

David M Techphile.

I just want to add that if one can afford $700, they can build a gaming computer that will blow the doors off any console.

6. Impulse

Impulse

Might be tough to get Forza 7 to run at 60fps on 4k with $700 compared to the upcoming $500 Xbox One X. I'm sure once both are released, we'll see plenty of performance comparisons but F7 looks beautiful and for $500 the price to performance ratio won't sway any console gamers over to PC thats for sure.

Blaster3 likes this.
  7. David M

David M Techphile.

I have heard on a computer hardware podcast that its not all it is cracked up to be. Sounds like you have already decided.

8. lisabrown69

lisabrown69

Definitely Playstation! Controller feels better in my hand, the design is better, there is a bigger variety in games available and I could go on...

9. David M

David M Techphile.

Maybe I am a spaz but I have never been able to steer a car with a 1 inch joystick. :)

10. lisabrown69

lisabrown69

Maybe you are, maybe you are not? :) I don't know if it was my comment you were commenting on, however, I was only talking about my preferences :D

11. Polard

Polard

I think Playstation will be good.

12. Dankuk

Dankuk

A gaming PC is better than both, but if you have a choice, go here then. Quite a good video explaining differences, pros and cons. :)

lisabrown69 likes this.