I want to create my own blog

Discussion in 'Web Design / Development / Programming' started by tuongan, Nov 25, 2016.

1. tuongan

tuongan

Hi guys!
    I am thinking to create my own blog, but I don't have any idea on how to start and what would be my first step.
    And honestly, I don't have any skills when it comes to blogging..
    Anyone, will you please tell me what should be my first step?
    Thank you guys in advance... Any comment will be appreciated.

2. auen1

auen1

I'm sure you'll get some replies from members here that are more experienced than me, but here is a starting point for more research.

create my own blog - Google Search

SARGE likes this.
  3. tuongan

tuongan

thank you :D

4. joyjain

joyjain

Go to Wordpress it has simple design and you can create a blog within a minute.

lisabrown69 and SARGE like this.
  5. recklessnerd

recklessnerd

6. johnniewalk

johnniewalk

first go for the WordPress which basic website and blog create platform for new developer

7. vickay

vickay

I know it's a little bit late to answer this but i will attempt it anyway...basically the internet says blogging is 'dead' because people are still spending time and energy writing blog posts on their personal website but not getting the organic traffic that they’re used to or want. I know that there is nothing wrong with having a blog on a personal website because i used to have one. But the problem is that nobody knows how to drive traffic to their site. I think that social media has become the new version of blogging. Twitter for example. Twitter is a microblogging platform...i mean people are now using platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Medium to get them more exposure than a just posting on a personal website does, but then again this is just my opinion and other views are welcomed.

8. lisabrown69

lisabrown69

Wordpress is definitely the way to go for you if you wish to create your own blog. There are tons of plugins that you can use to customize your blog to fit your needs. Additionally, there are several thousand tutorials on how to do this on Google and Youtube. Good luck with your blog :)