Fat Mom

Discussion in 'MammaTech' started by MammaTech Annie, May 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MammaTech Annie

MammaTech Annie Staff Member

"I only bring up my fatness because it has become very real, and I do not feel like a good mother."

Fat Mom

2. bob

bob

I lost 30lb in six months just cutting out dairy. No milk, cream, or butter.
    I really miss whole milk with added cream.

3. SARGE

SARGE The Preacher Man

bob, food is like sex - it's only good for a minute then you have to live with the consequences. I've believed that my entire life.

4. Blaster3

Blaster3

years back i lost 135lbs using a special program recommended by my attorney, i don't miss her at all...

SARGE likes this.
  5. bob

bob

Did he charge by the pound?

6. SARGE

SARGE The Preacher Man

At first reading I couldn't imagine anyone having to lose that much weight, and the attorney was a she, but have seen some that could. Then the reality hit me of what you were referring to, lol.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  7. SARGE

SARGE The Preacher Man

In reading this forum I never know who is who as other articles are referenced. At least when someone like bob, blaster, glc or me post, we see who it's coming from. So is MammaTech just a place a staff member posts a subject then cites a bunch of links? In reading the above supposedly something from someone named Chaurice Jacobson wrote a piece that doesn't pass the smell test. Moving a group of few students into a hall for 500 because she is fat and sending people out to their cars in search for safety pins for her gown. C'mon, who carries around safety pins?

"I can tell you how much I weighed at every milestone in my life. First time in love? 160. Losing my virginity? 170. Getting married? 191. When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter? 212. Teacher of the year in my school district? 240. Pregnant with my second daughter? 260. And now? Jesus. 308.

Did I mention that my wife was a personal trainer and we used to own a health club? Yeah, so there’s that."

That seems like a bunch of whatever and confusing. Losing my virginity, pregnant with my daughter, pregnant with second daughter and mentioned a wife as a personal trainer. How does that make any sense at all and be a legit post?

8. glc

glc Forum Administrator Staff Member

This forum is for Mammatech, which is part of PCMech but a separate site. Let's leave the ladies alone, please. Nothing to see here for us guys unless you have some constructive and respectful input such as bob's first reply.

MammaTech - Modern Tech for the Modern Mamma

9. SARGE

SARGE The Preacher Man

That doesn't make any sense. When did PCM become segregated? Why have a forum here we can read it but not post?