Call Of Duty Siege question

Discussion in 'Gaming and Benchmarks' started by Briab Guy, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Briab Guy

Briab Guy

I have always thought all the COD have been the best war game shooter. I don't like where its headed now (am currently playing blk ops 3) It is starting to remind me of Mech Warrior. Technology is here of course and can't be ignored. But please give me a break.
    My question is about COD siege. Has anyone played it single player? Campaign? Is it any good as single player? I don't play online anymore. Not fast enough PC or fast enough hand eye coordination. Its bad enough to get beat. But beat shamelessly by ten yr olds---Ahhh-man!
    Anyway I have herd and read that single player is not worth the $.

So if someone has experience with Siege single player I'd love to hear from you about the experience.

Thanks in advance
    Brian

2. sidster

sidster

Hi Brian, never heard of COD Siege... Are you thinking od Rainbow Six: Siege? Well, originally I think the single player was just basically going to be training exercises, but then they implemented this Situations single player mode, which does look pretty cool to be fair - http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/21/introducing-rainbow-six-sieges-single-player-mode

Haven't had any personal experience just yet though, so I'd also been keen to hear!

3. David M

David M Techphile.

I got tired of twitch gaming where the speed of your internet connection and not any sort of thinking or strategy determines how well one does.

4. Briab Guy

Briab Guy

Ahhh, Sidster, some day in the future you will find your self wondering just "why" did I come into the kitchen!
    Of course you are correct in that it was not "COD Siege"!
    Ahhh, memories! The 1st few Rainbow Six games were aw sum! I don't think there were console games then that you could play R-6 games on. Thank God. Because before the new dawn of PlayStation ans Saturn, xbox...
    You played on a PC. Which gave you so many more options! AND, AND, people started making their own maps for the games. Some better then the maps you could buy! It had not been dumbed down yet!
    I'm telling you I must have had 3 to 5 good sizes of boxes of games made by people that couldnt wait for a new map to come out! R-6 were some of the better war games out. Period! End of story--You had 5 or 6 guys under your control. (not like now where you point and clk, and they all go there) You could set it so 1 guy went to one way-point and another guy went to another. You could flank the opposition! Thing is you controlled all your guys individually! Yeah, I know I'm getting boring.
    I will leave it at Rainbow 6 was the absolute best WW ll, shooter of all time, bar none!

5. Briab Guy

Briab Guy

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    So my original question. Do people think tom clancy's rainbow six siege is a good single player game or a multi-player game?

Thanks a million!!!

6. Briab Guy

Briab Guy

hey
    sidster,
    thanks a million. You saved me today! I was going to let a lowlife remark like didn't I know the dif between COD and R-6, I may be old enough to know better but since when did that stop an idiot from doing the wrong thing, God stepped in at some point, I think it was right around my explaining to you that at 200 yrds Sidster would never hear it coming. Well, that never went into print Thak God.

For Sidster:
    This world is not my home, I'm just passing through.
    My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue.
    The angels beckon me from Heaven's open door
    And I can't feel at home in this world anymore...

Some of you might get that. And the rest should be happy they don't. I hope you forgive me Sid.

7. sidster

sidster

I'm sorry Brian, I didn't mean to offend you!