arrrgh. Enhanced Mobility in COD black Opps 3 has a animal called

Discussion in 'Gaming and Benchmarks' started by Briab Guy, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Briab Guy

Briab Guy

WALL RUN,
    And I am stuck. Have a new Xbox One and feel like a nube. I am trying to get the wall run to work but do not seem to be able to get the correct buttons to work.
    Looked for a simple walkthrough but no go. I'm sure I am missing something simple, but what?

Thanks

2. David M

David M Techphile.

Have you checked the YouTube videos relating to that scenario?...not just a written walk through. When I get stuck in a game I will look up other peoples solutions to the same problem.

3. Briab Guy

Briab Guy

I do the same thing sometimes but didn't. I usually have good outcome at IGN because they use video clips. So off to YouTube I go.
    The sad thing is that I have done the wall run before I just don't remember what I did to do it. I am learning going past 60yrs has some draw backs :)

Thanks

4. Briab Guy

Briab Guy

David M,
    I had to come back and show this in case someone else does what I and a few others have done (sit there for way to long hoping persistence works and you will just get it). From another site:
    "
    Wall running is a tac-rig perk on your weapon loadouts. The second mission gives you different load outs and abilities for each sequence, like a tutorial. Once you beat that level you can make your own weapon and ability load outs that you'll take into each mission.

So going back to that level, as you did, will not give you the default/tutorial loadouts, so you won't be able to do everything prompted. You can still beat the level though.
    ---
    thanks again

5. Briab Guy

Briab Guy