Wazzzzup

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by next-apex, Mar 26, 2011.

1. next-apex

next-apex

Hey guys im from Australia and am currently getting all the bits and pieces of hardware together for my first (completely new) PC build..
    ----- not all the hardware is state of the art, but its new from shops -----

I am not one to rely on forums for all the answers as i like to research and understand myself... but there is a good chance i will have some questions and i hope this is the right place to get some feedback...

so... for now im just saying hello.

Cheers :)

next-apex

2. David M

David M Techphile.

Welcome aboard!

When you are ready to start your build let us know in the Build Your Own category which parts you have so we can see how well they will work with a new build. Some parts may or may not be compatible or what you would really want to use.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  3. quartet-man

quartet-man Saved by grace

Wazzzzup? My blood pressure, hairline, and weight, but not my wages. How about you? ;-) Welcome to PCMech. There are a lot of nice people, experts and a few silly people (like me...well not EXACTLY like me ;) ) here. :D Seriously though, there are people of varying backgrounds with varying interests here, but it works and this is a great place to hang out for computer advice and even other non-related topics.

As far as a build, it is best to ask advice here so people can tell you the quality parts that will work together for your uses for the computer, it is best to buy them at the same time (or near it) and really you do better often buying online (depending on where). This saves money and gets you better choices at times.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  4. next-apex

next-apex

Thanks for the welcome quartet-man and David M! :)

i am getting my hardware from an online supplier gradually when i have extra funds..... i will start a new thread now to see others thoughts on my choices so far....

next-apex

5. quartet-man

quartet-man Saved by grace

You're welcome. It is better to save your money and buy the parts all at once than buy them before you need them. Not only will your warranty be wasted, you will lose the return window from the sellers, but you will not know if they are good or compatible until time to use them (unless you can use them elsewhere first).