school fight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mike1987, Jun 12, 2002.

1. mike1987

mike1987 Banned

Can somone tell me why you get in trouble for self defense GEEZ ...so stupid.. today at school day before schools out for 9th graders but not 7&8 so i was bored everyone is talking i start kicking around a bottle and some juice was allready on the floor from it and this kid just flips!!! he whiped the juice all over my neck and face so then he started choking me and after a few seconds he stoped choking me and grabed my shirt i threw my binder at him supposedly it hit him i swear it missed im a bad aim... so he starts saying back off! but he hadnt let go! retard so then the teacher is just watching then after i decided to defend my self (only threw binder) yadatada end up in principle office

meanwhile he was on the way there and at the stairs said he was in pain from me "throwing him against the wall" then he said later i hit him with binder (make up ur mind) then the dean calls 911 they where gonna press chargess then yaya im allready in trouble for fighting diversion i kick somone for callin me name anyway the dean told the cop it was defense he was bout to drive off to file a report thank god for the dean and then so uhh im suspeded cant get my yearbook signed tomorrow dumb laws! i didnt even do anything to provoke it...

2. mike1987

mike1987 Banned

unless kicking a bottle provokes somone he must not like bottles being kicked ... geez oh yeah he i think was halled off in ambulance and paramedics had to look at my neck.. also when i told cop i cant get into trouble becuase of diversion he laughed and said ha i heard about that one... now i gotta wait for my parents to get home sofar my stepmom only has been called she wasnt mad becuase the dean said i was defending myself still suspension geez because of some law

3. WJWheels

WJWheels The Wheeler Dealer

Send me the yearbook and a list of names. I'll forge the names for only $1 each. For $5 extra I'll say a couple nice things about ya.... dam! it's a beeotch to grow up....

4. pam123

pam123 Computing Professor Staff Member

Being a kid sucks but you out grow it.
    If this was defense your principal is in trouble.
    NO, you're not suppose to lay down and die because the adults can't take the grief.

5. mike1987

mike1987 Banned

it turned out that the principle told my parents they took reports and she said "it looked like a setup" becuase one kids report said i started it they said the way he said it they could tell it was a friend of his.. luckly people said he started it.... then they said it was partly teachers fualt not steping in just watching fora while.. my dad said i "shoulda kicked him in the nuts" haha shoulda..

6. whr2206

whr2206

I remember getting into a couple of fihgts in middle school that werent too serious, and no teachers were around. But now when ever theres a fight at my school the cops come in with pepper spray... and handcuff them and stuff... Its getting serious where I live... We have like 4 or 5 police officers and like 6 rent-a-cops patrolling for skippers

Last edited: Jun 12, 2002
  7. Computer Hobbyist

Computer Hobbyist

Mike.

You are one lucky dude. If I had been your dad, I might have thought that you were not at fault. I might even have argued long and hard with your principal, but you would never have known it (well maybe 10 years from now I would tell you.) I would have made sure your punishment at home was worse than anything you suffered at school.

The reasons I would have punished you are simple. You were in the wrong place. More importantly, you didn't handle the punk with your brain. God gave you a great big one. A lot bigger than your fists. The biggest part of growing up is learning how to use it.

As you get older, you will discover that there will be less and less forgiveness for fighting. You will be rewarded more and more for knowing when to pick your fights and how to fight them. If you really want to work off some of your extra juice, and use your brain at the same time, you might go out for wrestling. After I did and made the team, no punk in my school ever messed with me again.

What I just told you is the way my dad treated me, and that is the way I treated my sons. None of us were sissys. The guys learned to respect us, but we didn't get into many fights.
    CH

8. mike1987

mike1987 Banned

whr im not in elementry... lol 9th grade well now 10th no more school this year yeah they get too serous with stuff.. geez wrestling didnt sound to fun.. i was in football thats fun hahai was bad at it though

9. whr2206

whr2206

I know Im in 11th grade...., I see plenty of fights where some white trash just doesnt like a prep... he dismantles him in the lunch room, and both of them get arrested even though the guy who got beat didn't get a shot off, he was trying to avoid him. It happens often...

10. mike1987

mike1987 Banned

thans when you say the word lawyer and lawsuite in the same sentance then maybe they let u go or start crying hahaha

11. homer15

homer15 Resident Slacker

Suisun City, California (i know, where the
    psssh, back in my high school days (oh my God!!! it's been two years already! i'm ancient and obsolete), i would've whooped on anyone that tried to pull that crap with me. and i wouldn't have thrown a binder. i would've laid that sucker out. now, i don't condone violence, but i do understand self defense. i've never started any fights, but i've finished a few.
    at least you did something. my only advice would be don't let anyone push you around, or they'll be doing it your whole life.

12. Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Many school districts have a punish both parties attitude. It really does not matter, I would have welcomed the suspension. Sadly, I learned leagues beyond what my school was capable of teaching. Not that I am or wish I were some genius, far from it, it was more the school aspect which lacked.

Worst fight: Back in the 80's when kids wore those spiked wrist bands and weird stuff. A kid was smashing his spiked wrists into face of another kid. The teachers sort of stood back for a while, you know, let them wind themselves out before interferring. Then, when they separated them, the attacker, faked a move on the teachers, broke free, grabbed his victim and smashed his face against the locker and rubbed it up and down. Now these were the lockers with the little grates that lockers have for some reason. So, by the time he was done, his face had puncture wounds from the spikes and his forehead was just about grated off. Grate fight, huh?

Respectfully,

Demosthenes

13. Sauron

Sauron

Scary. I don't pick fights, nor do I finish them. I teach lessons:D

14. Nuclear Krusader

Nuclear Krusader Mondsreitersmann

I've only had three or two fights in all my life. The reason is that hittin' someone scares me. It's not fear of get beaten myself, but fear of inflicting serious damage to my opponent. With my luck, I coul kill him and end up in jail.

15. LWHiway

LWHiway

Love not war

Many years back I was asked to fight at 18. I did and was forever changed. I honestly don't think I have ever felt/had the need to fight again. After that four years, enough was enough.

I'm not against being involved with a struggle, I just never find myself in those situations. Make love not war. Survive and buy a condo.

Fights or altercations in school are a NO WIN SITUATION. Zero tolerance in fact.

It is a shame you had to get caught up in that. Now you have to pay for someone else's mistake.

Hang in there, life gets better and then you can afford an attorney.

16. scott_d

scott_d

i got suspended for a food fight on the second to last day of school last year. the entire lunch room was hurling food everywhere, but i was the only one who got busted. i really dont get those administrators.....

17. lil Jimmie

lil Jimmie HOT ROD

My parents taught my brother and me to defend ourselves when the situation called for it. Being brought up as an Army brat, moving to various places and attending many different schools there was always the bully that figured he would show me my place within the school. So getting into fights was very common for my brother and me. It had gotten to the point that I would seek out the biggest bully at the new school and start a fight with him just to get it over with. This had an effect on the other students in which they thought that I was crazy and never tried to pull any crap with me. I received suspension from school for fighting many times and my parents supported me every single time. I don’t approve of fighting, but I will support my children in defending themselves.

18. smokealotapotimus

smokealotapotimus

If I was you, I would get someone who didn't care about fighting or the consequences to go mess that guy up. But that's just me, since I know some pretty crazy people, one of whom is a big fan of headbunting people, or muscling beer with one of his collection of throwing knifes, and if need be throw a barbeque. :p