New guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by surgeprotector, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Hey all,

I just found this forum and figured that his is the best place to say hey. I work as a PC Tech so I hope to be of use and find some useful things here, while the lounge is usually fun too. In case you care to know, I'm dutch, and live in the USA. I like football, called soccer in the USA. I play indoor, and the rest of the time I work and hobby with my computers, my techy blog, games etc.

That's all for an intro :rolleyes:
  2. fleeingpepper

Oct 31, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Welcome to PCMech!

I play soccer too, I'm only 14 (15 in March) so I'm probably not as good as you are. (Plus I'm not dutch)

I guess I'll give some background of my PCMech beginnings, never have before.
    I built a computer a little a year ago and had a problem with the heatsink and got help here, so I participated for a while, then stopped coming. I built another computer last November and have been coming here again more recently since I've done that.

Soooo, have you built your own computer or are you using a prebuilt?

Again, welcome to PC Mechanic.
  3. Kov-Ice

Dec 27, 2001
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Welcome to PCMech! You're in the right spot. How big a soccer fan are you? I heard rumor that fellow Dutchman Edgar Davids may be coming to the States to play for Houston of FCDallas. He would be one of my favorite players. Tho getting a bit older, I'd definitely want to go see him play.