New Guy From MD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brokenwing, Jul 29, 2011.

1. brokenwing

brokenwing

Hey everyone im looking forward to getting to know everyone, and im really excited to be here. I joined to get help with a bulding a new computer which will be a first for me. I have a emachines from 2001 that is on its last legs, and only has a 30gb hard drive, i think it is time for a new one, what do you all think lol.

2. dale_t44

dale_t44

Welcome

Good morning, and, Welcome to the forums. If you are looking for help to build a new computer (and it certainly sounds like you could use one) this is definitely the place to be.

I built my first computer in March of this year, and, because of the help and advice you will find around here it went together and up-and-running without a hitch. I am one of the many who have done this, and you can also.

Again, Welcome.
    dale_t44

3. Bronxbomber90

Bronxbomber90

Welcome, I remember the first computer my father bought was an emachine. It was pretty good I was just a freaking kid. :) I'm going to be honest with you I'm a member of other forums of pc but this one still is the BEST! By the way Maryland is nice.

4. jdeb

jdeb

Welcome. Time to lay the emachines to rest :D

5. brokenwing

brokenwing

Thanks for the warm welcome. I know this is one of the best forums, trust me I tried a few others, and there was not as much help. This is a great forum. I think the emachines needs a godd break. Im excited the new parts are on there way.