It's time for me to Celebrate and some other stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jester, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Jester

Jun 18, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Life is going good. I am finishing up my first two classes in my quest to re-start work on my degree and I have 100% and 93% in them respectivly. It's amazing what a little bit of motivation will do for you. I have also been nominated for Airman of the Quarter in my Squadron. Which is fantastic because I was a bit of a clutz, slacker, bad luck followed me type person. So things are good. Hopefully I get outta debt in the next year and get to start workin on having a little one. The point of all this is for all the younger people out there. Work hard at everything you do and eventally you will get recognition and good things will come out of it. Motivation is a good thing. Don't get de motivated or you could end up in a tight spot and having to take drastic measures Like me having to join the military to get a job and a pay check. Of course now I like the military, and I'm back in school. Make sure not to loose hope people. Godd things will come.
    On a more somber note. My prayrs go out to those in florida affected by the hurricanes. Good things will come.
  2. Force Flow

Force Flow Barefoot on the Moon! Staff Member

Aug 23, 2002
    Northeastern USA
    Good to hear, Ninja :) I congratulate you. ;)
  3. GaryRouth

Nov 24, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA (suburb of Los Angeles)
    Glad to hear the good news. Especially nice since you've worked so hard for it. Good things seem to gather momentum - looks like the road ahead has some blue skies.
    . . . Gary