In self defense

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Duckweather, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Duckweather

Duckweather

Hi all,
    My first time here and sliding down the learning curve. My first intro to computing was a Tandy 64K color computer. It was somewhat of a toy until I learned to program it. I think it was a form of basic that was chiseled on little round stone tablets. (the first cd s) I was totally convinced for years that computers were a fad that would never be popular. Now I find myself trying to manage 3 home networked computers, and in envy of those labeled as geeks. Now I find myself surrounded by viruses, worms, spam, and a never ending supply of acronyms. I wish I had started sooner, and I now find I am fascinated by computer forensics. Once I get the hang of it I hope to be a regular participator here. I just hope this works this time first.

May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.

2. David M

David M Techphile.

Welcome aboard Duck! Please have a look around and enjoy.

3. dale_t44

dale_t44

Your introduction sounds a lot like me. I was always "playing" with computers when I was younger.

Now, thanks to PCM, and it's members, I have 2 computers I have built from the ground-up. Because I followed what others said, both computers worked from the first push of the on button with not a problem in sight.

Hope you get as much from this sight as many others have. Welcome!

dale_t44