Hello from Mexico

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hwally, Feb 3, 2012.

1. hwally

hwally

Hello I join you from a small fishing village in Mexico. I moved here from the states about 20 years ago and have an exotic fruit tree farm. I grow 130 different kinds of fruits and nuts. I got interested in computers about 4 years ago when the internet came to our village. Our farm is a bit remote so I studied and set up a wireless internet connection. I got into "repairing" my own computers because there is no one around here who does. I've fixed up a few bricked computers for the experience. My current project is a Dell XPS that is fast asleep and doesn't want to wake up. We have no access to used computers here so when one shows up that's "bricked", I latch on to it and see what I can do. I think it's important to learn how to fix things rather than just toss them out and buy a new one. I also donate computers to students who need but can't afford one. I like linux operating systems and plan to put one on the dell as soon as I can get it up and running. Glad to be here this seems like a pretty wonderful resource. I look forward to the experience. Wally

2. jdeb

jdeb

welcome:)

3. David M

David M Techphile.

Bienvenido amigo