A thank-you to our allies and friends

Discussion in 'Contemporary Terrorism' started by Toaster, Sep 15, 2001.

1. Toaster

Toaster

Now in Phoenix, AZ. Where next? Only 8 states left
    Hello folks,

In the coming days, months, even years, we the citizens of The United States of America, need to thank those that will come to our aide.
    Our northern great neighbor CANADA and our overseas "sister nation" The United Kingdom, your help and support are appreciated in ways unfathomable.
    Know full well friends, we will be there when "your" chips are down.
    I think the above is the reason WHY great Nations, without indifference will always be the fastest of friends. Fair weather friends come and go, true freinds like the United Kingdom and Canada will always be at our side.

Americans, we are truely lucky and this is what the world envies and for damn good reason.

Thank-you, thank-you from the bottom of our American hearts.

2. Kubie

Kubie

Toaster, I couldn't agree more. May I add Australia? They have been there whenever needed and I thank them.
    Carl

3. Muffinness

Muffinness

Toaster!........

You I hope you know, are the only person i have seen any thing like taht come from. And it's people like you that make canada and the rest of the nations want to help in scuh a microcosmic way, one person to another, not nessecarily country to country! One person who sais thank you means alot. I'm glad our nation is able to help you in the time of need. I only hope that nations never have to suffer like this again in order to have a thank you or a your welcome posted!

You are welcome from the bottom of our countries heart.And the bottom of mine!:)

4. Toaster

Toaster

Now in Phoenix, AZ. Where next? Only 8 states left
    Hello and thanks "muffins",
    Yes, we also thank those great folks "down under". America and Australians have fought shoulder to shoulder and died side by side just as Canada, The United Kingdom and so many others. Together, we will wipe off the face of the planet those that wish the innocent harm. So many countries have and will rally to a call of arms to fend off folks like bin laden and his followers.
    The list of nations is endless but never nameless.
    To have friendly nations near home and abroad helps one sleep better nights.
    The world came together in the 40's to rid the world of a tyrant named of Hitler. The same holds true today, only the foes name has changed but not his (it's) method of spewing forth grief and dispair.
    I am not a violent person by nature but I draw the line where innocent peoples are concerned. Did bin laden actually think the USA would cower to his will?
    I think not....

Again, thank-you to our many an ally of the past, the present and the future.
    While I may not have listed your nation specificly, you have our thanks and know when it's your nations turn, America will be there.